All of the thetalktoday.com blog titles are information sites. The sites rely on other sites for information, in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of thetalktoday.com blog. Email sent to any of the thetalktoday.com blog is considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources as tipsters, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy, Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is our policy to expeditiously respond to proper notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, https://www.copyright.gov).
It is expected that all users of any part of thetalktoday.com will comply with applicable copyright laws. If, however, we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating contributors, regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under United States law or the laws of another jurisdiction.
If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the creator of the affected content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION: Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed, infringement, thetalktoday.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
To file a notice of infringement with thetalktoday.com , you must provide a written communication (by email, fax and mail) that sets forth the information specified in the list below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material of yours, you may want to consult an attorney.
- To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you, as the complaining party, may be contacted;
- The statement: “I am the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf of the following copyrighted material:”
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted content that you believe has been infringed. (For example, “The copyrighted image at issue is the “Content Title” which can be described as “Description: literary work, image, etc” by “name of the author”, including any federal registration information if available);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the thetalktoday.com to locate the material (eg. “Title of Article” at this location: thetalktoday.com/link-to-article/);
if you have any query contact us.